An integrated approach to energy conservation
Utility SavingsOur project team is experienced, trained, and certified in measurement and verification of energy savings.
Operational SavingsWe are experienced in documenting and calculating a variety of operational savings types associated with energy conservation improvements
Risk Management StrategiesOur strength as a company is a result of carefully managed project risk. We provide deep energy conservation projects with strong paybacks, but always look to shield our clients from health & safety, financial, operational, and legal hazards.
Project Financing and IncentivesWe can help facilitate full project funding for viable energy projects
From discovery to verification
DiscoveryUnderstanding your needs
- Opportunity analysis
- Facility walkthrough
- Review energy consumption
- Assess potential savings
Investment Grade Energy AuditBenchmarking and quantifying potential savings
- ASHRAE Level II Audit
- Identify sources of energy waste
- Software modeling and simulation
- Estimate project costing and savings
- Estimate ROI
Design and ImplementationPresenting options and implementing solutions
- Develop design proposals
- Clarify, consolidate and present offerings
- Select and contract vendors
- Develop comprehensive implementation plan
- Assign team and oversight responsibilities
- Establish timeline, milestones and issue resolution process
- Implement with pre-scheduled progress updates
- Conduct post-implementation review and customer training
Savings VerificationMeasuring results and ensuring sustainability
- Identify Key Performance Metrics, collection methodology and standard reports
- Establish ongoing review process towards continuous improvement and sustainability
Deep energy reduction servicesAs your Energy Manager, we will perform the following tasks to reduce your energy costs, Oncor charges, and carbon footprint:
- Power Factor Correction
- Power Quality Analysis and Correction
- Energy Conservation & Efficiency
- Energy Budgeting & Procurement
- Project Cost/Benefit Analysis
- Cash Flow Positive Project Financing
- Rebates & Incentives
- Predominant Use Studies & Corrective Measures
- Billing (Rate & Tariff) Analysis
- Demand/Response/Distribution Generation
- Renewable Energy
- Sustainable Projects
- Equipment Upgrades
Comprehensive energy reductionOur solutions cover the following categories:
Lighting and Electrical Equipment
Heating and Air-conditioning
Controls and Process Optimization
Process and Plug Load
Hilton DoubleTree hotel
CVAL Innovations did a a comprehensive evaluation of the building to identify equipment and operational inefficiencies and reduced its energy consumption by 41%.
Energy Auditors from CVAL Innovations was engaged by Gould Academy to evaluate and develop cost-effective energy conservation recommendations for eleven of Gould Academy’s buildings.
Sheraton Gunter Hotel
CVAL implemented efficiency measures and sustainable designs, that help in deep energy conservation design strategies that have reduced energy use by 28% vs. baseline design.
Killeen-Fort Hood Regional Airport
Our client achieved 36% reduction in energy consumption with the help of CVAL by conducting detailed engineering assessment to identify opportunities.
Killeen Civic & Conference Center
Killeen Civic & Conference Center reduced their energy consumption by 48% after implementing efficiency measures, such as lighting retrofits and HVAC Optimization, among others.
After performing a complete renovation of their facility using deep energy conservation design strategies, Cornerstone Building achieved a 50% reduction in energy consumption.